Saturday, October 31, 2009

How To Lose Stomach Fat - The Fast And Easy Way

Everyone wants to quickly lose much weight. I know I have when I started my weight loss plan a year ago. Today I am 53 kg lighter, thanks to going to a natural weight loss plan, which I strictly adhered to, (I am not here to detail by weight loss, go to my website for info). Weight loss is one thing but to lose abdominal fat is another. When I lost my weight I still had stomach fat, which really annoys me and I was completely frustrated. I did not follow a strict diet andwant to exercise to lose belly fat and turn the stomach area rock hard.

The good news is that to lose belly fat need not be as difficult as it may seem. Most people wrong approach stomach fat solution, to sit-ups and crunches, lots of heart and low-fat or low calorie diet. While sit-ups help you build your abdominal muscles, they do nothing to get rid of the fat that you carry in your middle section too. This means thatwhile you were awesome abdominal muscles, they are hidden away under a layer of fat so that you can not see them. What I have from my weight loss and exercise routine is to concentrate on adding muscle largest muscle groups, here are some tips:

• 1) crunches / sit-ups - Lie flat on his back and bent legs, lift your shoulders off the floor without using your throat.

• 2) leg raises - Lie flat on your back and raising both legs off the floor at the same time in a liquidMovement.

• 3) REVERSE CURL - lies on her back and bend your knees to your chest while your hips on the floor.

• 4) CAPTAINS CHAIR - While sitting on a sturdy chair, grip the armrests and slowly lift your knees toward your chest. Keep your back straight and use your neck muscles!

• 5) FLUTTER Kicks - Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat. Set up both legs and alternate lifting each leg at 45 to 90 degree angle.

• 6) FULL situpWITH TWIST - Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat. Contract your abdominal muscles and lift your shoulders at the surface. Twist in the direction of the opposite shoulder, knee and back to starting position.

• 7) STRAIGHT LEG oblique - lies on her back and lift your legs in the air. Turn and hold the legs alternatively on both sides, while your legs straight at all times.

Also, in addition to the above-mentioned exercises, you need to take a look at your diet in order to get --Best fat loss results. Starvation diets, low fat and low carb are not the answer to losing belly fat. The problem is that most of the traditional emphasis on diet to lose weight rather than fat, and that means you can both muscle mass and lose water weight with fat. Personally, I was followed by an all natural diet and a lifestyle change that my natural diet. Information about my diet plan are listed on my website WeightLossez.com. I hope most of you reading thisArticles are to lose belly fat fast and easy success.



body piercing training

No comments:

Post a Comment